UI Slowness, Nodes temporarily showing Offline, or Instances temporarily showing Error
- Loading the UI seems to be very slow
- Node status all seem to be delayed or alternating between different states randomly
- Instance states all seem to be delayed or alternating between different states randomly
average_queue_timeof > 5 when curling the controller's
- Lots of VMS, Nodes, and not enough load balancing/instances of the controller, etcd, etc.
- ETCD is very sensitive to disk latency; not using SSDs for the etcd storage
- Increase the space quota from the default 2GB: [https://etcd.io/docs/current/op-guide/maintenance/#space-quota]
- Rejoin your nodes with a higher
--heartbeatvalue (> 20s)
- Upgrade the host's disk to an SSD or faster disk
State changes can also be caused by network issues between the Node and the controller. Check the node's
/var/log/veertu/anka_agent.ERRORlog to confirm you're not seeing timeouts or connection errors.
Still experiencing problems?
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.